To ensure all cricket participants have their right to privacy protected, MyCricket nows give participants the ability to hide there playing details across all the MyCricket Web platforms.
Participants can now hide their details at the point of registration on
Play cricket or via the MyCricket Participant Portal
Below are the steps to hide your details using both methods:
1) Hiding Profile via PlayReg
Any participant under the age of 18 will now see a "Hide my child's profile " option in step 2 of the registration form.
If this option is ticked the participants playing details will not be available on all public scorecards on the MyCricket Public Site
2) Hiding Profile via Participant Portal
Using your MyCricket ID and Password login to the Participant Portal via https://mycricketadmin.cricket.com.au/ .
- Once your are logged in click the gear icon on the right of the screen and select "Change Details"
- Scroll down on the change details screen until you find the
"Hide My Name Publicly field"
- Tick the checkbox and scroll down and save.
Once this option is ticked all your playing details will not be available on all public scorecards on the MyCricket Public Site
This is how your details will now appear on MyCricket Scorecards and the search functionality
* Please note this function is yet be rolled on the MyCricket app but will be coming soon