Set Current Season
To set the current season for the association, firstly, go through;
Competitions (MODE) > Competition > Competition Settings
- Select the current season from the drop-down box and hit 'Update' (please note that for the traditional summer season from Sept-March, the upcoming summer season may not be available in the drop-down list until July 1st).
The system will then ask you to confirm this setting and informs you that this will trigger the re-confirmation flag for players. This process will require clubs and associations to reconfirm players that have not been added or reconfirmed in the past 10 months.
For clubs, click here to learn how to update Person Roles.
- To set the current season for all clubs to the selected season, hit 'Go'.
• If you set the season for your clubs before publishing your fixtures, then your club administrators will receive a ‘Grade Not Found’ message within the new season settings until the new fixtures are published and their teams allocated.
• It is advised that you communicate to clubs that the new season has been set and grades will not be displayed until fixtures are published on MyCricket.
• It is also advised that you remind clubs of the need to reconfirm their player roles.
De-Registering Players for the New Season
Understandably, registration is mandatory across all organisations in MyCricket.
As the association, you have the option to remove all current registrations and require clubs to re-register all their current players for the new season, to ensure that the list of registered players for each club is kept up-to-date.
If you wish to remove all registrations, then please go through;
- Competitions (MODE) > Competition > Competition Settings
- Hit the 'Registration' tab
- Hit 'De-register all players'
Note: It will ask you to confirm this step AND no players will be able to be selected in teams until they are re-registered under the Parent Association by their clubs.
If you require further assistance with this process then please submit a support request and the MyCricket Team will respond.