Uploading a banner image to your website is a simple way to bring your website to life and give a more professional look and feel.
You will need to create an image that is 980px wide and a height of 180x. Once you have your image follow these steps to upload it:
- Login to MyCricket, select 'Website' mode and then in the menu select Content > File Manager
- Upload your image to the 'images' folder
- Then in the menu select Site > Site Layout Manager
- Edit your 'Home Page Layout' and then edit your 'Banner' widget by clicking the settings cog icon
- In the Image File Source drop down select the image you uploaded and hit OK
- Save and then publish your layout (repeat the process for your 'Non-Home Page Layout' if you want the banner to appear on all pages of your website)
Here is an example of how a website banner can look once uploaded.