Allocate Clubs/Teams to a Grade/Competition
Menu: Competition > Grades > Maintain Grades, Teams and Ladders > Allocate Teams
All clubs will need to be allocated to a particular grade before they can compete in that grade.
· Select the Season from the drop down list
· Click Go
· Select the required team from the Available Clubs list
· Click Add to move the club to the Clubs in this Grade list
· If a club has 2 or more teams competing in a single grade/competition, add them again.
· Click Update and OK to save the changes.
NOTE: For clubs that have multiple teams in a single Grade/Competition, you will need to change their display and media names to differentiate them in the draw. For more information on this, see “Maintain Team Settings” in the Knowledgebase.
Keywords: place, clubs, grading, where to, allocation