Associations can enable a captains report which allows them to gauge how umpires have performed, ground and pitch condition as well as team behavior. To submit a captains report please follow the following steps.
- Log into MyCricket with your club level login
- Go to Mode, Teams
- Menu, Matches > Enter Captains Report
- Select the required grade, round and season from the drop down options and select go
- Complete the required sections as requested by your association
- Click submit to submit the report.
NOTE: Umpire assessments and player votes can only be completed if umpires and player were selected for the match. If these fields are not available and you are required to report on them please contact either your Club or Associations MyCricket representative.