If a match is locked but for some reason it needs to be modified by one or both clubs, you will need to unlock the match before the participating clubs can access and amend any of the results.
The follow the below instructions:
- Competitions (MODE) > Competition > Matches > Match Manager
- Select the relevant filters (i.e. season/round/grade) and hit 'Search Matches'
- Locate the specific match that requires unlocking
- At the right-hand end of the row, click 'Actions'
- Select 'Change Match Status'
- Select the 'Change to MATCH IN PROGRESS' radio button (this will not reset all scores)
- Optionally, you can enter text to explain why the match has been reset
- Click Update