Registration forms are a crucial part of the Online Registration process as they are what parents and players complete to register for your club. There’s an easy process for you to go through where you can create these forms.
These will appear depending on what registration product the registering participant chooses.
To add a new registration form, navigate to the Form Manager Page Administration > Online Registration > Management > Form Manager
- Select the Add Registration Form option
- Select the relevant CA Club Registration Form option and click Refresh
- Name the form you’re i.e. Junior Form or Senior Form. This is to clearly identify who the form is for.
- Change the Status of the form to Active. This will then appear as a ‘Registration Forms’ in the Signup Form Manager page as ‘Active’.
- Fill all the relevant contact information i.e. Name, Email. So that they can be contacted should anyone registering have any questions.
- Select the Payment settings you wish to enforce. You can choose to allow offline payments, allow part payments or allow participants to pay the non-insurance fees offline. Note: If you allow offline payment, you’ll need to manually accept and reconcile offline payments.
- Select the mandatory question fields you wish to ask. You’ll see that basic fields are locked already which are required by your State & Territory Cricket Association and Cricket Australia.
- Select the custom fields you wish to ask. These can be created by previously navigating to People> Custom person Fields. Once created, they’ll be an option to add in ‘available fields’.
- Add any saleable items. These will appear as ‘Available Optional Products’. Click the right arrow to place it into the ‘Selected Optional Products’ box for it to appear on your registration form.
- Click Save to complete the Registration Form