This feature allows you to insert your own questions within the online registration process; therefore, you can obtain specific details directly from your members. These custom fields are set up through the Custom Person Fields within the People Menu to Navigate to the Custom Person Fields Page Admin > People > Custom Person Fields
- Navigate to the Custom Person Fields Page Admin > People > Custom Person Fields
- Click the Add New Custom Field Option
- Insert a Name and a description into the field details
- Select the type of field (Dropdown list, Radio Button , text box)
- If you have selected a field type that has multiple options then add the responses in the options field and separate them using a comma (I.e. Yes, No , I don’t know)
- Select the role type to ‘PLAYER’ or another role type that you want this question to apply.
- Select a number for sort order to decide what order it will appear on your form.
- Check the active box to make the question active on the form and select the check mark to complete the field creation.