Menu: Players > Permits & Clearances > Apply for Player Permit
A player permit is a mechanism whereby clubs gain approval from their governing body for a player who may otherwise be prevented from playing, such as overseas players or professionals. The player must already appear on the Clubs active Player List before a permit can be applied for. For more information on the Permits process see “Permits” in the Knowledgebase.
· Select the applicable Association from the drop down list.
NOTE: If the Association does not require you to apply for permits to play in their competiton the following message will display: The selected association has not enabled clearances/permits. This means you ca select the Player for teams with applying for a Permit.
· Search for the player by completing any or all of the following fields on the Apply for Permit screen:
o Person Name (First; Middle; Last)
o ID (MyCricket ID)
· Click Apply next to the players name
· Select the association the permit applies to from the drop down list
· Select the permit type from the drop down list
· Fill in the club comment
· Click the Submit button
· An email will be sent to the subscribed Association representative
Responding to a permit (applies to Association only)
Menu: Players > Clearances & Permits > Player Permit List
When a club in your Association applies for a Player Permit, an email notification will be sent indicating the action required. This email will only be sent to those users who have subscribed to this notification via the Notifications Subscribers list.
NOTE: see the Knowledgebase for information on Notification Subscriptions
· Follow the above menu path
· Select the required Season from the drop down list
· Click GO
· Locate the player in the Permits List table
· Click Detail to access the permit request
· Select the appropriate permit response from the drop down list
· Complete the Association comment
Other Actions on this Screen
· click Audit to see the history of the request
· click Delete to delete the request - this should only be done if the request was created in error
Keywords: monitor, trade, bring to, people, person