If the club has collected a payment offline (direct from a participant without being processed via MyCricket) it is important to mark the payment as paid via MyCricket admin.
The easiest way to do this is via the Transaction Report in MyCricket Admin and follow the below steps.
1. Admin>Online Registration>Reports>Transactions
2. Once you have opened the Transaction report, simply search for the participant in the Search area at the top of the report.
3. Once you have found the participant, head to the far right column titled Actions and click the blue highlighted text that relates to the participant.
4. Simply click Paid and Update. This will then mark the participant as paid through MyCricket.
5. Once the update is completed you will see the “offline” status message against the participants payment status record. You will need to update all the transaction line items for the number of part payments the participant has chosen.