See the below 4 steps to setup online registration for clubs competing in the Girls Cricket League. To complete the steps you will need to be logged into MyCricket to administer the club involved.
- Ensure ‘Programs’ info is added and correct (MODE: Administration > MENU: Organisation > Organisation Details).
- This will info will appear against the club on playcricket.com.au
- Hover mouse or touch 'Online Registration' menu item. Select 'Registration and Payments'.
- Enter 'Bank Account Details' if required.
- Create 'Registration Product Type' with the below fields. Adjust the relevant fields applicable to your team/competition.
- Setup Registration Form and add the 'Girls Cricket League' Registration Product to the 'Membership Subscriptions' section.
- Ensure the form is listed as 'Active' and click 'Update'
Check PlayCricket to ensure the registration form is appearing correctly.