Menu: Competition > Draws > Draw Management
The MyCricket Draw Wizard does allow finals matches to be created. However, the details for these matches need to be manually entered when known.
· Click Edit next to the grade draw you want to add finals matches to.
o A new window opens.
· Select the appropriate finals round from the Round drop down list.
o The options are EF, QF, SF, PF, GF, GF1, GF2, GF3
· Click Go
· Click Edit next to the appropriate match
· Select the Home Team and Away Team from the drop down lists.
o These lists are generated from the clubs Allocated to the Grade.
o These games default to TBD while the finals teams haven’t been decided.
· Enter a Date and Time
· Select a Venue from the drop down list
· Select the appropriate Match Type from the drop down list
· Click Insert at the right hand end of the row
· Click Update and Ok
· The match is confirmed when it has been assigned a Match ID
· Close the window to return to MyCricket administration.
NOTE: For information on player eligibility, see the Knowledgebase article “Finals – Player Eligibility”
Keywords: editing, finals, games, teams, finalists