Menu: Competition > Draws > Draw Management
The MyCricket Draw Wizard does allow finals matches to be created, however, the details for these matches need to be manually entered when known.
· Click Edit next to the grade draw you want to add finals matches to.
o A new window opens.
NOTE: Alternatively, you can directly go to the 'Edit Menu' page through;
Competitions (MODE) > Competition > Draws > Edit Draw
- You will then need to ensure the correct Grade is selected via the drop-down box option.
· Select the appropriate finals round from the Round drop down list.
o The options are EF, QF, SF, PF, GF, GF1, GF2, GF3
· Click Go
· Click Edit next to the appropriate match (say one that has 'TBD v TBD'), or Add a match near the top of the screen to create a new match in the specific round.
· Select the Home Team and Away Team from the drop down lists.
o These lists are generated from the clubs Allocated to the Grade.
o These games default to TBD while the finals teams haven’t been decided.
· Enter a Date and Time
- Be sure to check the checkbox to 'Allow Time Entry' on the top-left of the page.
· Select a Venue from the drop down list
· Select the appropriate Match Type from the drop down list
· Click Insert at the right hand end of the row
· Click OK on the specific match details; 'Pending Actions' will show a 'U' to show pending updates (as per below).
- Hit Save to save all updates.
· A new match is confirmed when it has been assigned a Match ID.
NOTE: For information on finding out how many games a specific player has played/player eligibility, click here to view the 'Finding Out Player Eligibility for Finals' Support Article.