When a player registers through PlayHQ for the first time they will need to link their PlayHQ account to a Cricket ID. A Cricket ID is a person’s single account for everything Cricket. It is where you manage all your preferences and, as a cricket player, it is also the account that houses all your career stats (including those from the MyCricket platform). As we learn more information about your involvement in the game through your Cricket ID, it will allow us to deliver more personalised and relevant experiences to you.
Articles in this section
- PlayHQ Registration - Full Walkthrough
- Online Registration
- What is a Cricket ID and is it different from a MyCricket ID?
- Will there be a single login for people who have multiple roles i.e. association admin, club admin, player and junior coordinator etc?
- Do Woolworths Cricket Blast participants need a PlayHQ account to register for Blast?
- Will players have to register to each different competition, or can they register to their club and be available for all competitions a club plays in?
- Does a returning participant need to register again in PlayHQ, or do they only have to register once?
- Is online registration mandatory on PlayHQ for all participants?
- Cricket ID
- National registration fee (NRF)