As part of Australian Cricket’s new Child Safety Framework, clubs and associations are requested to sign the following documents. This guide provides details on how to add signatures to the documents;
- Australian Cricket’s Policy for Safeguarding Children and Young People
- Australian Cricket’s Looking After our Kids Code of Behaviour for Affiliated Associations and Clubs
- Australian Cricket’s Commitment to Safeguarding Children and Young
There are multiple options for you to be able to complete the signing process. These include;
a. Printing the documents, signing and then scanning back to your device
b. Print the documents, sign and then take a photograph of the signed page (Note: This will mean you’ll still have to upload the unsigned documents to your website in addition to images)
c. Download the files and sign electronically through Adobe (Recommended)
In this guide, we’ll look at how to easily add signatures in to adobe documents, which should open once you click the document to download. Adding a signature can be done in 5 simple steps.
Before continuing, open the document in Adobe Acrobat
1. Click the ‘FILL & SIGN’ button on the right-hand side bar as seen in the image below.
(For context, the signature will go where the boxes are in the bottom right hand side of the document)
If you don’t see the selection bar on the right of screen, click the small arrow as shown below to option up these options
2. Click ‘SIGN’ at the top of your screen
3. Click ‘ADD SIGNATURE'
4. Type your name in the signature field and click 'APPLY'
5. Place signature over the signature field and fill in additional fields of Name and Club name.
You can repeat this process for all 3 documents that require a signature.
1) Commitment Statement
2) Code of Behaviour