To enable automatic updates to MyCricket:
- Open TCS and the match as usual.
- In the toolbar at the top of the screen, select “Tools”.
- Under “Tools” you should see icon with “Settings” alongside it, click this which will open a new window.
- In the new window, there are four tabs across the top, ensure that “Live Score” tab is selected.
- There will be a tick box with “Enable Live Scoring” alongside it. Tick this box.
- When ticked, the options below will activate. Select “Automatic after each over”.
- If the scorer has access to the clubs twitter details, they activate the automatic tweets after “Every event(wicket)”.
- Click “OK” and “Apply”
When activated, a pop up box will appear to advise that live scores are on and ask if you want to continue. Click yes. A pop-up box in the bottom right corner of the screen should appear each time the score is synced. CT as not tested if the automatic tweets work but a number of scorers successfully enable automatic live updates last weekend. As per previous, only one scorer should update to MyCricket.