What's New ?
- School Player registration type to allow schools to sign up players via PlayCricket
- Removed association approval for clubs who de-register players
Bug Fixes :
- Removing the white screen on ELP registration forms
- Ensuring every player with a valid reg type has the correct role assigned to them
- Fixed the regrading team's function. Admins are now able to remove and add teams across grades
- Editing a participant record will not hide the their details on the MyCricket Public Platforms (Scorecard, MyCricket App etc)
- Push notifications on the Cricket Blast App. Coordinators will now be able to send out a notification to participants informing them of any program changes.
- Removing Senior Players from Junior Team lists
- HTML Club Widget resizing issue
- Caught and Bowl dismissals appearing correctly on MyCricket App.