What's new in this release?
- Editing a ball can now cascade the effect of that edit (i.e. change of batter/strike or runs values) to subsequent balls
- Balls in previous overs can now be deleted
- Add aliases/nicknames, making it easier for scorers to identify players at a glance
- Syncing can now be completed at the end of each ball
- Generic Bluetooth scoreboard integration
- Ability to select players for one team only and save selections for later
- Differentiate between boundary and a 4 all-run by long pressing
- Ability to edit a ball to insert a wicket into the previous ball
- You can now score Master Blasters on the MyCricket Live Score App. Check out the custom match types for this new functionality.
What issues have been resolved in this release?
* Fixed issue with '1' badge consistently appearing on the app icon
* Fixed issue with scorecard columns not updating
* Fixed issue with displaying & sharing Wagon Wheels on the Scoresheet & Scorecard screens
* Fixed issue with the scoring controls after connecting to a generic Bluetooth scoreboard