What is the Cricket Blast App?
The Woolworths Cricket Blast program app facilitates the engagement between parents, participants and coordinators throughout the Cricket Blast program.
Woolworths Cricket Blast is a fun and fast program for kids of all abilities to learn the skills and play Australia's favourite sport.
What does it deliver?
The Woolworths Cricket Blast app is packed full of features including:
- Ability to view session information for your child’s up-coming Cricket Blast session.
- Access to all of the Woolworths Cricket Blast Backyard Blast activity videos.
- Ability to “check-in” your child into their Woolworths Cricket Blast session.
- Access to Woolworths Cricket Blast Program Overview, Coordinator resources & support information.
- Ability to view the attendance list for each session.
- Step-by-step guide for coordinators on how to run your next Cricket Blast session.
- The ability for coordinators to notify parents when their child session has been changed or cancelled.
- Ability to change/swap activities within a Cricket Blast session (MyCricket only)
What will be delivered in version 2 of the Cricket Blast app?
Version 2 will be released at the start of October & will include the following features:
- Ability to swap or add activities within a Cricket Blast session using the Cricket Blast app.
- Report an incident functionality.
- School Ambassador Resources.
- Minor style enhancements/bug fixes.