The benefit of this change to add "Sessions" into MyCricket for ELP
- Will allow for coordinators to customise their session plans when running a Junior Blasters program.
- Parents will be able to engage more with the program with the ability to view the session activities via the app.
- Parents will be able to view session-specific information such as date/time/location -
- Coordinators will be able to view session information on their mobile device.
How to view your session information
Step 1: Log into MyCricket
Step 2: Navigate to the Junior Blasters Centre Management Page
Administration → Organisation → Junior Blasters Centre Management
Step 3: View Programs to access session details for individual program
Select "Manage Session" to navigate to your clubs programs page.
Step 4: View Session Details
Click "Sessions" against the program that has been created already (please note - slightly different flow if the program has not been set-up yet. This flow will appear below).
The dates of the sessions will be determined based on the start/end date entered on the program set-up pop-up.
How to edit a session
To edit details of a particular session, navigate to the session list page:
Junior Blasters Centre Management Page → Manage Sessions → Detail
The following details can be edited on this page:
- Activities in the session.
Click 'Save' once the details have been updated & then this change should appear on the session list page.
How to view the default session activities
For sessions 1-6, the default sessions will be already set up. These activities will be the same as what appears in the Junior Blasters/Master Blasters handbook.
How to change activities within a session
To change the activities within a session (i.e. change the batting skills session in your Junior Blasters program for session 4), please follow the below steps:
- Select the Sessions hyperlink (either on the program set up page or the programs page)
- Select Detail
- Select Activity from Activity filter & then drag the activity into the session plan.
- Click 'Save'
Once dragged & dropped, the activity will appear in the session plan.
How many sessions can be run during a Junior Blasters program?
- Maximum of 12 sessions can be run during a Junior Blasters program.
- Recommendation that a Junior Blasters program should have a minimum of 6 sessions.
Will a session be created during break-dates?
No session will be created during the break start-end dates. Example below: