The benefit of this change to add "Sessions" into MyCricket for ELP
- Will allow for coordinators to customise their session plans when running a Junior Blasters program.
- Parents will be able to engage more with the program with the ability to view the session activities via the app.
- Parents will be able to view session-specific information such as date/time/location -
- Coordinators will be able to view session information on their mobile device.
How to view your session information
Step 1: Log into MyCricket
Step 2: Navigate to the Junior Blasters Centre Management Page
Administration → Organisation → Junior Blasters Centre Management
Step 3: View Programs to access session details for individual program
Select "Manage Session" to navigate to your clubs programs page.
Step 4: View Session Details
Click "Sessions" against the program that has been created already (please note - slightly different flow if the program has not been set-up yet. This flow will appear below).
The dates of the sessions will be determined based on the start/end date entered on the program set-up pop-up.
How to edit a session
To edit details of a particular session, navigate to the session list page:
Junior Blasters Centre Management Page → Manage Sessions → Detail
The following details can be edited on this page:
- Activities in the session.
Click 'Save' once the details have been updated & then this change should appear on the session list page.
Example: Changed the session time of session one from 9am to 12pm. New time of 12pm now displaying on the session list screen.
How to view the default session activities
For sessions 1-6, the default sessions will be already set up. These activities will be the same as what appears in the Junior Blasters/Master Blasters handbook.
How to change activities within a session
To change the activities within a session (i.e. change the batting skills session in your Junior Blasters program for session 4), please follow the below steps:
- Select the Sessions hyperlink (either on the program set up page or the programs page)
- Select Detail
- Select Activity from Activity filter & then drag the activity into the session plan.
- Click 'Save'
Once dragged & dropped, the activity will appear in the session plan.
How many sessions can be run during a Junior Blasters program?
- Maximum of 12 sessions can be run during a Junior Blasters program.
- Recommendation that a Junior Blasters program should have a minimum of 6 sessions.
Will a session be created during break-dates?
No session will be created during the break start-end dates. Example below: