Associations in the Online Insurance pilot will have the option to set up an association fee to charge as part of the online insurance process, as long as they follow these conditions:
- The National/State levies have been set up at national level.
- All clubs are involved in the pilot.
To set up the fee:
- Association logs into MyCricket
- To navigate to this page, navigate through these steps in the menu: Administration - Online Registration - Program Payment Set-up.
3. Click Add Registration Type or Edit link to open up Registration Type Edit screen for specifying details.
A Registration Type is a means of categorising registrations into a specific group and defining the fee that must be paid when a player is registered.
When an Association user creates a derived Registration Type, they must select the parent Registration Type from which the new Type will inherit.
4. A list of fees for this Registration Type is displayed at the bottom of the Registration Type Edit page. To change the details of a fee, click the corresponding Edit link in the fee structure section.
Add the fee & then select "Update" to finalise.
Once added, Click "Save" to save all changes of the association fee.
Once set-up, the association fee will display in the payment breakdown on the online registration form.