- Ability for clubs/association to have multiple MILO T20 Blast centres.
- MILO T20 Blast Coordinators can communicate to specific teams in their program. This functionality can be found in the MODE: Competitions > 'Communications' menu > Email > Email MILO T20 Blast Team Managers/Participants.
- Increase performance of the club finder search within PlayCricket. The search is now much faster.
- Improved 'Enter Match Scores' page:
- Within the Organisation Details page - Programs, clubs/associations can add types of 'Disability Cricket' as an offering, which will then appear on www.playcricket.com.au. These options include: Vision Impairment > Hearing Improvement > Physical Disability > Intellectual Disability and General Disability.
Fixes / Bugs:
- Fixed duplicate payment issues with Online Registration
- Club websites - Twitter widget issue fixed.
- Mobile responsive club/association MyCricket websites
- Ability to choose multiple locations for MILO in2CRICKET & MILO T20 Blast centres.