Practice using the MyCricket Scorer App in ‘Demo Match’ mode to score a game of club cricket.
The video is a recording of the first 7 overs of the Sydney derby between the Thunder and Sixers from BBL04. Score the match with the MyCricket Scorer app so you can become comfortable in using the app for a real game of club cricket. As the match will be scored in ‘Demo Match’ mode, no scores will flow through to the MyCricket website.
For more information regarding the Scorer app, click here: http://bit.ly/1KIhvx9
VIDEO - Thunder vs Sixers
Complete these steps before commencing scoring:
- Check that your device (iPad or Android) has the latest version of the app with the DEMO MODE.
- Select 'Matches' and then [Demo] Thunder vs Sixers'.
- Add the players (just their surname) to the ‘Demo Match’ via 'Select Teams'. The list of the two teams is below (Home Team: Thunder, Away Team: Sixers).
- Tap the green cross box next to each of the players to add them to the team. Repeat this process for both Thunder and Sixers teams. Once the players have been added, tap 'Done' (top right).
- Individual Batting/Bowling Type is optional… this is to help with wagon wheels and pitch maps (optional features)
- Thunder won the toss a chose to field.
- Opening batsmen are Maddinson (on-strike) and Lumb (off-strike). Opening (strike)bowler is Sandhu.
- Start Match!
HOME DEMO : Sydney Thunder
ST (in batting order) – Hussey, Kallis, McDonald, Blizzard, Morgan, Hughes, Hartley, Cummins, Sandhu, Hauritz, Nannes.
AWAY DEMO: Sydney Sixers
SS (in batting order) – Maddinson, Lumb, Wessels, Henriques, Silk, Carters, Abbott, Starc, Doran, Bollinger, Lee.
iPad – click here
Android Tablet - click here
- How do I edit the previous over?
- How do I score a run out when there have also been runs completed for that delivery? IE:how to load 1/1 or 1/2 etc on the same delivery.
- This is my first weekend scoring, where do I look for help?
- How do I override scores?
- How do I change my Sync rate?
- How do I look at the batsman and bowlers game ball-by-ball?
- How do I retire a batsman, not out, and have them come back later on?
- Changing Match Settings
- How do I change a bowler/batsman?
- Selecting a player in the Scorer app who isn’t registered to the club.
- What user access do I require to login and use the MyCricket Scorer app for my team?
- How do I add Penalty Runs when using the Scorer app?