Click on ‘Wicket’ and select the “Run Out” option. After selecting this, the relevant “Run Out” fields will appear. From this fields you will see the ‘Runs’ row, were you can input how many runs were run before the run out occurred.
Articles in this section
- MyCricket Scorer app - DEMO
- MyCricket Scorer - Guidelines & recommendations
- How do I edit the previous over?
- How do I score a run out when there have also been runs completed for that delivery? IE:how to load 1/1 or 1/2 etc on the same delivery.
- This is my first weekend scoring, where do I look for help?
- How do I override scores?
- How do I change my Sync rate?
- How do I look at the batsman and bowlers game ball-by-ball?
- How do I retire a batsman, not out, and have them come back later on?
- Changing Match Settings