Instructions below are for downloading and registering TCS Version 10 which must be completed before are able to register the link with MyCricket.
1. Head to the TCS website, enter your details and download TCS v10. Link: http://www.totalcricketscorer.com/TCSWeb/TCSDownLoad.aspx
2. Install the Program onto your computer
3. Once downloaded, and you have received an email from TCS advising of your password in order to obtain a Key. Follow these instructions outlined in the email (example below)
4. Head to the Total Cricket Scorer Website > Admin > User Admin (https://www.totalcricketscorer.com/TCSWeb/TCSGetKey.aspx), then log in with your email address and password received.
5. Then, select “Total Cricket Scorer MyCricket’ and enter your Registration ID from Total Cricket Scorer v10 (in TCS v10, can be found under Help > Activate MyCricket > Registration ID). Then select ‘Get Key’ in the Total Cricket Scorer Website (next to ‘Transfer License’) which will generate your Registration Key and Serial Number (see below)
5. Enter the Registration Key and Serial Number in the Activate MyCricket Section in TCS and hit Activate.