There may be times whilst using MyCricket that an error message appears. If this occurs please refer to the following instructions:
FIX #1 - Refresh
- Return to the Administration home page by clicking Home on the menu bar
- Do the task again
- If you are successfully able to complete the task then no further action is required. The original error was probably just a temporary system glitch.
- If you receive the same or another error message follow Fix#2
FIX #2 – Report The Error
- Do a screen capture of the error message. This is the most accurate way for MyCricket Support to determine the cause of the error.
- Ensure the entire error message is visible on your computer screen
- Hit PrtScn or Print Screen on your keyboard. This will copy the entire screen image onto your PC’s clipboard.
- Open Microsoft Paint or any other picture editing program, paste the screen capture into the program and save the image.
- Click the "Submit Request" button at the top of this page
- Select the request type 'Bug/Technical issue'
- In the Message Details section describe in detail the process you were attempting before you got the error. In order for MyCricket support to best assist you we need to recreate the error on our end and to do this we need as much detail as possible.
- Attach the screen capture to the support request in the Upload File(s) section of the screen and then submit the request.