Teams (MODE) > Matches > Select Team
Teams (MODE) > Teams > Select Team for Match
You must submit your selected players for a team every round. MyCricket will remember the players selected for the previous match, but you will still need to submit the team to the match on a round by round basis.
DID YOU KNOW - you can select teams and score ball-by-ball via the MyCricket Live Score app!
A player must have an active player role and be registered to the association before they will appear in the select teams list. If a player is not appearing on the list then please check they have a player role and that they do not require their role to be re-confimed, also ensure that they are on the list of registered players.
· Complete the Season, Round and Grade fields.
· Click Go
· Select the required players from the Player List
· Click Add to move them to the Selected Players list
· Select the Captain’s name from the Selected Players list
· Click Set next to Captain in the Selected Player Options area.
· Repeat the previous 2 steps to assign wicketkeepers and substitutes.
· From the dropdown boxes you can select Coach, Team Manager & Scorer if required.
· Click Update and OK to save
Note: If you want the team to be the same as the previous match, simply click Save at the bottom of the team list.
Keywords: selection, players, teams, make teams, matches