When it comes to selecting players for a team there can be a number of reasons why players may not appear for team selection. Please take a look through the below and make sure the club check the following steps to make sure the player is available.
1. Junior Player is not appearing as registered
- All Junior Players need to be registered online via PlayCricket. To check to see if the player has registered online, search for the player under the club transaction report. MyCricket admin>Online Registration>Reports>Transactions. If the player appears, confirm they have registered to the correct product - Senior or Junior. You can do this via the Invoice Manager and clicking the eye icon to the right hand side of the page. MyCricket admin>Online Registration>Management>Invoice Manager
2. Player ID # is appearing with the parents name and DOB
- If the Player ID# is showing in the parents name the club can manually change that back to the players name and DOB via the Person profile page in MyCricket. MyCricket admin>People>Person List. Once there search for the player via the ID# and then click the pencil icon, this will then allow you to change the name and DOB back to the correct details. Scroll to the bottom of the page and save.
- If you notice that the player is still not appearing after the profile has been updated and they have registered online then they need to be manually registered. Send a support ticket through to the team to assist email@example.com
3. Senior Player not showing
- Senior players can be manually registered by the club, please take a look at the following support article which explains in more detail how a club can register a Senior
- If a Junior Player is playing Seniors you can also manually register them so they appear under the Senior Grade.
4. Players or Grades not showing in team list even after registering.
- Clubs need to check they are set up in the correct season. This can be done via the Support team or a request through to the Association who can update all clubs to compete in the correct season.
5. Player is not registered to the correct Association
- All players whether Junior or Senior do need to be registered to the correct Association so they appear in the correct team / grade. If a Junior Player has already registered to one Association they will still need to register to the other Association if they are playing with with a different team. You can encourage the player to register again via PlayCricket or for a Senior Registration manually register them.