Instructions in Downloading & Setting Up Match for TCS (via MyCricket).
Note – This is assuming that MyCricket Integration has been activated in TCS.
1. Open TCS v10, Click on Match and select ‘Download Fixture’ under the MyCricket Column
Log in using your MyCricket Club Username and Password and select the match you wish to download and score (note select ‘Admin’), then click ‘Download Fixture’
2. When the match has downloaded, select ‘Import’
3. Select Match Type and Confirm that all details are correct in the Initial Start Up Screen. Alternately you are able to setup New Match Type/s for your fixture. Warning – DO NOT CHANGE/AMEND TEAM DETAILS IN THIS SECTION, OTHERWISE IT WILL VOID THE USE OF MYCRICKET INTEGRATION!
4. Confirm Team Selection which have been generated by Team Lists in MyCricket. . Note – IF DONE CORRECTLY, TEAMS WILL BE SHOWN ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE IN SELECTED PLAYERS. DO NOT ADD PLAYERS FROM LEFT HAND COLUMN OTHERWISE IT WILL VOID THE PROCESS
5. Follow the prompts and start Scoring!
6. When you wish to upload the match to MyCricket (preferably after every over and following each wicket), simply go to Match > Upload Match