The MyCricket platform will be migrating to a new hosting provider on the 22nd of August from 7-11am.
Users will be able to navigate through PlayCricket, and search for a club.
Users will not be able to register to a club via the PlayCricket Registration forms.
There will be no interruptions during this time. Users will be able to view match results, fixtures and ladders.
Will be completely offline during 7am - 11am on the 22nd of August.
If your club website ends in .cricket.com.au or .cricketvictoria.com.au , there will be no impact or action required from your end.
Club Websites with third party DNS (unless managed by InteractSport):
- *If there is an existing www A record, remove it
- *Create a new www CNAME record with FQDN= cnmycric.cricket.com.au (if the CNAME www record is already there, just leave it)
- *If you wish the site to be accessed without the www (i.e. myclub.com as well as www.myclub.com) then:
- create/modify the A record at the domain level (i.e. no host name) to be 18.104.22.168 (Note: it is not usually possible to create a CNAME record at this level, hence the requirement for an A record.)
If you're unsure, follow the steps below (then the steps above if you have a third party DNS):
- Otherwise, check it:
- Goto https://dig.whois.com.au/dig/[your domain name without the www]
- For example https://dig.whois.com.au/dig/myclub.com
- Click Do live DNS lookup
- In the NS Records section if ns1.resultsvault.com and ns2.resultsvault.com are displayed, InteractSport look after your DNS and there’s no further action required
- If any other NS records are displayed you may need to make changes yourself: