Once you have set-up as least one registration item, you can manage all your Registration Types and Forms from the Online Registrations and Payments Page. Here you can:
- View the period your registration is open until
- View the number of registrations you have received
- Edit your forms
- Delete forms
- Preview the website view of the registration process
You can delete Registration Type / Products or Registration Forms only if no player or participant has used the form via the MyCricket website
Below is a brief description of other features associated with Online Registration.
- Custom Questions: This feature allows you to insert your own questions within the online registration process; therefore you can obtain specific details directly from your members. These custom fields are set up through the Custom Person Fields within the People Menu. NOTE: This is NOT available for MILO in2CRICKET Registration Types.
- Entrants: All online registrations that are received will be listed within the Registrations Product Report under 'Reports' in the Online Registration menu. You can view these by all online registrations received or filter to view by one registration type at a time. You should continue to manage your person list and their details through the MyCricket People Menu.
- Settlements: The settlements screen will detail the weekly transaction list. You should reconcile against this amount to ensure you are receiving the correct amount into your bank account each week.
MENU: Online Registration > Reports
There are a number of Registration and Payment reports which you may find useful.
Registration Summary Report
For each registration form you have set-up allows you to view: Number of registrations, a summary of total payments collected (online & offline), total payments collected online, total payments outstanding.
For each registration form you have set-up allows you to view each online payment transaction in a given date range
Daily Transaction Report
For each registration form you have set-up allows you to view a daily sales total
Registration Product Report
For each registration form you have set-up allows you to view transactions grouped by Registration Type / Product in a given date range
Payments Settlement Report
For a given period provides clubs / centers with a report on what transactions have been completed and what they have been paid by IMG, MyCricket’s collection and fee processing partner.
Participants Payment Summary
Manage payment status of both online and offline payments (For more information see below)
Reset Payment Status
Changes status for all person records to Not Paid
You can manage your online registration payments through the Participants Payments Summary Report.
MENU: Online Registration > Reports > Participants Payments Summary
The Payments Received Summary will automatically display amounts that have been received within the Online Payments System. You will then be able to manage the payment status by adjusting to partially paid or fully paid for each participant. You can also record any in person transactions by entering cash/cheque payments to ensure if you have a full list of payments received from your participant.