MyCricket is Cricket Australia's online admin and competition system used by over 90% of clubs and associations in Australia. The system is designed to assist with day-to-day running of a club and/or Association.
What are the benefits of MyCricket for a club and association:
- It helps spread the workload on club/association volunteers
- Public viewing of fixtures, results, ladders, player stats
- An easy to use system that is connected nationwide
- Individuals can manage their own personal details
- Financial management
What can I expect to do using MyCricket:
- Competition, player and umpire management
- Publish player statistics and scorecards online
- Online player registration and payments
- Insurance registration
- Electronic and digital housing of all Club members
- Email and SMS communication tools
- Ability to build substantial Social media following and engagement
- Delivery of a dedicated Club website which can be locally customised
MyCricket Scoring App
MyCricket also has a dedicated scoring app that will allow you to enter teams online and score the game live, not only providing live updates on the MyCricket public site or even your own club based website but it also removes the need to manually enter scores.
If you would like more information on the scoring app please see our supporting articles on all things scoring app to support your decision here.
MyCricket even has a dedicated app that can allow you to monitor simple tasks via your administrator login but more importantly it allows players within your club an easy option to follow upcoming matches, ladders, team selection and results all at the palm of their hand. The MyCricket app is free to download from both the iTunes and Google Play stores.