The Scoresheet is where you live score a match from start to end. The Ball-by-Ball section on the right shows details for all balls from the current inning, arranged from newest to oldest and separated by over.
(1) To return to Matches screen, tap on 'Save and Exit'
(2) See match summary for team logos and scores.
(3) Innings status display line. This can differ depending on innings type.
(4) See runs scored by the current batters at the crease. The batter on strike is indicated by a coloured background around their name. Tapping on the batter will present you with two options - changing the strike batter, or changing this batter with another player.
(5) Display of current innings extras total.
(6) See current strike bowler. To change bowler, tap on the bowler name to choose from Selected Team players.
See Scoring panel for entering ball-by-ball live match score.
(7) To enter a dot ball, use the dot button. To enter runs for the batter on strike, choose from the numbered buttons. To enter additional or Penalty runs, tap on (5+) for more options.
(8) To enter extras, for e.g. 2 leg-byes: tap on (LEG BYE) and then (2). To record a dismissal, use (WICKET) button and choose appropriate options on the Wicket screen. To start a new Over, tap on (END OVER).
(9) To access the match setting screens, tap on (MATCH ACTIONS). This is a shortcut to common match actions.
(10) To cancel score entered for a ball in the current over, use the Undo button.
- The Undo button can be used to remove any ball (in reverse order) in the current innings.
- The "End Over" button is the primary action button and will change depending on the state of the match (It will either show End Over, New Over or New Inning).
(11) To Edit a Ball, tap on the “pencil” icon next to a ball in the Ball-by-ball list.
(12) To Edit Over, tap on the “pencil” icon next to the Over heading. To insert a new ball into a custom position in an over, tap on the (+) icon next to the Over heading.
(13) To manually sync the match scores to MyCricket, use the Sync button.
(14) To bring up the menu dropdown options, tap the hamburger menu.
(15) To view and edit the classic Scorecard for all innings, tap on View/Edit Scorecard.
(16) To view and modify default settings, tap on Match Settings.
(17) To update the status of match, tap on Match Status.
(18) To edit the team list for either team, tap Team Selection.
(19) To be directed to the online MyCricket help content, tap Help.
(20) To export match scorecard to PDF, use Export to PDF.
(21) To send a debug report when experiencing problems with the app, tap on Support report. This will automatically open your mail and attach the debug report with firstname.lastname@example.org as the email recipient. Please include any additional information you may think useful to your query.
(22) To share toss decision via email or social media, use Share Toss button in the menu.
(23) To share score updates via email or social media, use the Share Match button in the menu.