(1) To login, enter User ID and Password for your Administrator User Account with the club/association.
Your User account needs Results Manager role assigned to it. If not, the app won’t let you log in to score the match. Please contact the Principle Administrator at your club/association to get access to use the app.
(2) To recover login details when you can’t remember your password, tap on ‘Forgot Password?’
(3) To preview app features, use the 'Continue as Guest' mode. No login details are required to use this mode.
(1) To set up and score a custom offline match, use Custom Matches mode.
(2) To preview the Duckworth Lewis Calculator, tap on DLS calculator.
(3) To practice scoring with a sample, pre-setup match and get familiar with the Cricket Livescore layout, use Demo Match mode.