To extend the battery life of your device when using Cricket Live Score:
- Reduce Screen Brightness.
- To stop your phone turning up the brightness every time it deems it necessary, turn Auto-Brightness off.
- While the screen is on, you're consuming power, so make sure that your device isn't awake when you don't need it to be.
- Disable Background App Refresh.
- Use Low Power/Battery Saver Mode.
- Turn off unnecessary radios such as GPS, Bluetooth and WiFi
MyCricket Live Score will not use Bluetooth at any stage and, if you are using cellular data to connect, the WiFi can also be safely switched off.
- Turn off non-essential notifications such as those of email and messaging apps.
- To ensure that the battery doesn’t deplete during a game, charge device at every opportunity, for e.g. lunch break between two innings.