When you log in, the first screen that comes up is divided into two parts -the ‘Matches’ screen on the left and the ‘Settings’ screen on the right.
Note: When you use the Custom Matches mode, tap the New Match button. You will then be prompted to enter names for the two competing teams to proceed to match setup.
Matches screen is separated into 3 sections:
Completed: Matches whose scoring is complete and saved, but hasn’t been submitted i.e. match data not exported to ResultsVault yet.
In Progress: Matches that are partially scored, either on the current device or elsewhere. The app won't allow you to score a match that is already being scored by another user.
Upcoming: Matches that are scheduled and available for scoring in the next 24 hours.
(1) To search for a match from another Grade, tap on Grade to select from list of Grades set up by your association.
(2) To select a match for scoring, tap anywhere on the row of the required match.
(3) To select how match scores are synced between the app and ResultsVault website, tap on Sync Frequency and choose from two available options: end of over or manual syncing.
(4) To select match score format, tap on Score Format and choose either 4/378 (wickets/runs format) or 378/4 (runs/wickets format).
(5) To select whether or not to access help-guides from within the app, use the toggle switch for In-app help.
To set Match Defaults:
(6) To set Overs Per Inning, tap on the downward-facing arrow and choose from options such as: No limit, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50.
(7) To set Max Overs Per Bowler, tap on the downward-facing arrow and choose from options such as: No limit, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
(8) To change number of balls per over, tap on (-) to reduce and (+) to increase the value.
(9) To set number of runs added to opposition team's total on delivery of a Wide ball, tap on (-) to reduce and (+) to increase Wide value.
(10) To set number of runs added to opposition team's total on delivery of a No-ball, tap on (-) to reduce and (+) to increase No ball value.
(11) To select whether or not to require confirmation of each ball in the match, use the toggle switch for Confirm balls.
(12) To sign-out and exit the app, tap on Logout.